The L298 motor driver is available in kit form for providing user with ease and user friendly interface for embedded application. L298 motor driver is mounted on a high quality, dual layer PCB for more durability. The pins of L298 motor driver IC are connected to 1x15 10mm berg strip for easy access to the driver IC’s pin functions.
The L298 is a Dual Full Bridge driver that can drive up to 2Amps per bridge with supply voltage up to 46V. It can drive two DC motors or one stepper motors, relays, solenoids, etc. The device is TTL compatible. Two H bridges of L298 can be connected in parallel to increase its current capacity to 4 Amp. It can be used in conjunction with stepper motor controller for driving one/two phase stepper motor. The device is available in 15- lead Multi watt package.
- Operating supply voltage up to 46 volts
- It can drive bipolar stepper motor up to 2 Amps.
- Bidirectional control of 2 DC motors up to 2 amps each.
- By connecting two H Bridges in parallel it can drive DC motor with current capacity of 4 Amps
- Operating PWM frequency range up to 20 KHz.
- Current sensing output
- Over temperature protection
- Multi watt 15 package
- IC L298 motor driver – Qty 1
- 1x15 10mm Berg Strip – Qty 1
- L298 Module PCB – Qty 1
The below Configuration can be used for different load capacity .
By filling the tracks of PCB with solder, improves the current capacity of the motor driver module
The driver can be used with different heat sinks for better heat dissipation and thus increase the load capacity with the driver module.
For more application refer to L298 Motor driver datasheet
L298 Motor Driver Module
Visit forum for Online Discussion on this product