ARM7 LPC2148 Microcontroller Socket is used with LPC2148 Pro Development Board. It is a standalone board for LPC2148 microcontroller. It has 12MHz crystal for system clock and 32KHz crystal for RTC. It has power on reset circuit with MCP130T brownout monitoring chip and power decoupling capacitors. This board can be used for LPC2148 based generic development.
- Microcontroller: LPC2148 with 512K on chip memory
- Crystal for LPC2148: 12Mhz
- Crystal for RTC: 32.768KHz
- Operating Supply: 3.3V
- Power on reset circuit with MCP 130T brownout detection
Note: To mount LPC2148 Microcontroller Socket on the PCB you may also require Berg strip 2X40 Female 10MM (0.1 INCH PITCH)
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 512 kB of on-chip flash memory.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software.
- Embedded ICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip Real Monitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM.
- Two 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 14 analog inputs
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs, two Fast I²C-bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant fast general purpose I/O pins in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 us.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal from 1 MHz to 25 MHz
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- Single power supply chip with POR and BOD circuits:
- CPU operating voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V +- 10 pct) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
Visit forum for Online Discussion on this product